YU-GI-OH LEGENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YU-GI-OH LEGENDS

Team 5ds, Team Zexal, Team DM, Team GX

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Games Not About Childrens Cards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Team 5Ds Leader Kalin
Admin
Team 5Ds Leader Kalin

Games Not About Childrens Cards Empty
PostSubject: Games Not About Childrens Cards   Games Not About Childrens Cards Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:46 am

well since whenever i get on to play DMG no one else is so i decide to go play another game while i wait for ppl i no cuz i hate a majority of the ppl on the main and wont play with em unless theres sumone i no there.....so ive been forgeting to check back once im in game

so if u wanna join me on others games u can oh ya since im always on steam too u can yell at me to get on DMG that way liek shadi and johan do

games i play via steam: Team Fortress 2 which is free to DL for life now and Killing Floor (steam name is [DarkSigner] Kiryu Kyosuke)

other games: League of Legends (name is OmniMurderFist)

so sorry if u havnt seen me around all that much but the lack of my friends on DMG makes me not wanna hang around there and wait for ppl to log on which is why i usually come on at teh request of shadi and johan at least until everyone gets back to playing more again.....i guess u can say im taking a break and playing with other friends on other games

you'll see me around, just not all the time like last time
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/KiryuKyosuke
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: Games Not About Childrens Cards   Games Not About Childrens Cards Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:41 am

I cannot blame you that you play Steam, i am offline cause i'm stuck on it too Razz
If anyone else got steam here, why don't we trade the names so we can add eachother? Add me: Carrotcaviar
Hope to see someone on my friend list ;D
Back to top Go down
Team GX - Yubel

Team GX - Yubel

PostSubject: Re: Games Not About Childrens Cards   Games Not About Childrens Cards Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:42 pm

to be honest I've been playing on Dueling Network lately because my personal computer is screwed up and I can't access MWO/DMG lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games Not About Childrens Cards   Games Not About Childrens Cards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games Not About Childrens Cards
Page 1 of 1