YU-GI-OH LEGENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YU-GI-OH LEGENDS

Team 5ds, Team Zexal, Team DM, Team GX

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hi please read this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal Drago

Crystal Drago

hi please read this Empty
PostSubject: hi please read this   hi please read this Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:10 pm

i just found this out.

Bill S.978 will make posting any copy righted material in movies, t.v., and video games illegal to post on the internet. The bill is in the right place with movies and t.v. but it will natively effect video games and stuff like machinima and so on. Also it will hurt sells on video game companies since there will be no way to tell if a game will be good or not. (no game reviews) If the bill passes and you post anything like this, you can be fined for thousands of dollars and even go to jail for 5 years.

This will cripple the video game community greatly and I suggest you share this video with everyone and go to the link in the video description, there you can state your opinion on the bill to the US Congress. (I know some of you are in the UE, sorry)

If this goes threw there will be no more let play's, walkthoughs, speed runs, game reviews, wow machinima, minecraft, wow, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hytigOSjJxc
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: hi please read this   hi please read this Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:07 pm

I have already lost faith on Humanity. But still i would say my words:
I think they are really whining about people having a good time. The Walkthroughs, Speed-runs, machinima's etc. just provide mroe commercial from them! If you see maybe part 1 of a walkthrough and you think "Oh man this game is so AWESOME" you will maybe buy it, then they gain more money. I think really all the Activision, Lucas Arts etc. should just say somewhere "WE APPROVE WALKTHROUGHS, SPEED-RUNS ETC." then it would be acceptable, but as they say in the video it's just waste since they develop new games for us. I must really say this is a waste of my opinion and they should just go "Fuck it" and thrash it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Armstrong

Mr. Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: hi please read this   hi please read this Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:02 pm

That's dumb though. What about games that aren't even on the market anymore? I guess they do have a point that downloading games from the net besides ps2, ps3, xbox 360, etc. You know what I mean. Emulators with graphics too high for pc to handle. People would still have to pay money to buy psp, ps2, ps3, xbox, xbox 360, dreamcast, pc, and wii games. So why are they starting this now of all times? I find the whole thing ridiculous though. They'll still make money off of games that are unable to be played on the computer (also pc games that need a verification code). Besides if they want people to stop downloading their games from the internet instead of buying the actual games they need to make games more interesting to buy. But you know it's not our fault because the virtual websites are the ones secretly making that money. Kids would rather spend their money on things that do not exist instead of video games with boring plots and over used story lines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi please read this   hi please read this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi please read this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YU-GI-OH LEGENDS :: A Category Not About Card Games ? :: All Things Not Card Game Related-
Jump to: