YU-GI-OH LEGENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YU-GI-OH LEGENDS

Team 5ds, Team Zexal, Team DM, Team GX

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For us to communicate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyberdarklord

Cyberdarklord

For us to communicate Empty
PostSubject: For us to communicate   For us to communicate Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Ok guys, so since the new pm ystem is crappy as horse shit I would like to show you all a way to communicate and chat outside the game :·3

ok, so lets begin

Theres a program called hamachi, its free, its pratical, its fast, and it does not make the internet slowl or laggy.
And by the way, it isnt heavy at all.

So, how do we begin? okay

Firs we download it, its fast and free as I told you before:
http://files.hamachi.cc/HamachiSetup-1.0.2.1-es.exe

After intalation follow this steps:

okay, since My hamachi is in spanish, I will try to explain it as simply as possible.

If you wanna change your name, go to the system tab, preferences and click to change your name.

To join our network, open the middle tab, beteen system and help (sorry, I dont know how the hell that button is in the english ver, I guess its network) and click the second option, to join a network that allready exists.

After that just fill the spaces with the following information:

Id:team-legends
pass: 5dsgxdmz

After that just double click soemones id to chat with that person

please post here any doubts you hav about this system, and if your name on hamachi is different from your name on DMG, just post here like this:

Hamachi name - DMG name

My name on hamachi is Darkness- soul of dispair

Hope you liked it
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: For us to communicate   For us to communicate Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:43 am

Just to add in: If you wanna chat to everyone at once, right click on the Network and click "Open chatwindow" or something and everyone will see what you write if they go there too.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle Squad

Squirtle Squad

PostSubject: Re: For us to communicate   For us to communicate Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:01 pm

MSN is way easier xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For us to communicate   For us to communicate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For us to communicate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YU-GI-OH LEGENDS :: General DMG Info :: General DMG and Group Stuff-
Jump to: