YU-GI-OH LEGENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YU-GI-OH LEGENDS

Team 5ds, Team Zexal, Team DM, Team GX

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Filled with Anger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael

Michael

Filled with Anger Empty
PostSubject: Filled with Anger   Filled with Anger Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:40 am

I am so pissed right now i just need to let it out somewhere.
Number 1. TIRED of duelist that are Lowering before their Lifepoints go down to 0
Number 2. TIRED of duelist that don't know the rules

Explanation:

Today, i dueled a guy called Devil, when this end i swear you don't want to duel him.

The Duel started, 8000 - 8000
I set Ryko and End He set 4 Cards and a monster in Defense
I flip Ryko and kill FD3 and use Dark Hole to wipe all, i summon Lightsworn Sorceress
I attack him Direcly, he use Shrink and get damaged 850, 7150 - 8000
His turn, he set a new card and end My turn, i use Lumina Effect to destroy the new card
I tribute summon Celestia and send the top 4 cards to use it's effect

Now here's when it becomes funny: He activate Forbidden Lance and i ask if he activate before effect, he says yes so i start getting that cards back. Then he starts saying "no, u don't get them back" i get confused since he told me he activated it Before effect, then i understand and said "Destroying 2 Cards is a part of the effect, if you don't stop the 4 cards, you don't stop that" Then he started whining so i didn't give a damn and let it slip. Then Direct attack 6450 - 8000. He lower his disk and says "I lost" that's when i started to get pissed: Him giving up before he even lost.

Duel 2: I summon Jain in attack mode, 3 Set cards and end. His turn, he set 3 cards then summon Gladiator Beast something, here's the part that will irritate me forever: He attack my Jain, i use Forbidden Chalice to boost her to 2200 so it is 2200 vs 1800
Then HE activate one the set cards, Shrink. I tell him you cannot activate it the turn it is set, he starts whining it's a Quick spell so i say in the World "Quick Spell cards that are set cannot be activated untill next turn forward right?" They agree and he re-set it. Then he activate a COUNTER TRAP and i still tell him he can't. Then he whines about trap COUNTER and i continue to tell him he can't. Then he ragequitted.

If anyone got a story like this, feel free to let it out of your mind. But i am really pissed about people actually dueling before reading the rules.
Back to top Go down

Filled with Anger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YU-GI-OH LEGENDS :: General DMG Info :: General DMG and Group Stuff-
Jump to: