YU-GI-OH LEGENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YU-GI-OH LEGENDS

Team 5ds, Team Zexal, Team DM, Team GX

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team DM Rules (As in bylaws, not an exclamation of status)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Team DM Leader - Bakura

Team DM Leader - Bakura

Team DM Rules (As in bylaws, not an exclamation of status) Empty
PostSubject: Team DM Rules (As in bylaws, not an exclamation of status)   Team DM Rules (As in bylaws, not an exclamation of status) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:12 pm

The Rules of Team DM (Some Stolen From Team GX)

1. Only the Team Leaders of Team DM can admit new members into the group. All group members must be approved be Kiryu, the Team 5ds Leader. An audition is required for any and all potential members. Both Bakura and Shadi must approve of a new member in order to pass the decision on to Kiryu.

2. All members of Team DM must have a DM era character to represent them. Your name must also reflect your character. For example my name would be "Team DM - Bakura". Each character can only be used once, as in there can be no other Bakura or Shadi on the team as we already have one of each. Please check with Bakura to see if your favored character is available.

3. You must have at least one deck which represents your character. This will be the deck used to audition into the group.

4. In order to enter the group you must duel Shadi with your character deck, and Bakura must be present to watch the duel. You need not necessarily win the duel to be admitted (I didn't), your dueling abilities and merit will be assessed and we will decide if you are to be admitted.

5. Please show respect at all times to both the Leaders and your fellow members.

6. Have fun with the group. I know seeing a list of rules normally turns people away from the group but these are merely a formality. This is not meant to be a strict group, this is meant to provide a more enjoyable game experience to all. This is just to add a bit of order to the group in order to keep a good name and to help all have fun.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me
Thank you
-Bakura
Back to top Go down
Team DM Leader - Shadi

Team DM Leader - Shadi

Team DM Rules (As in bylaws, not an exclamation of status) Empty
PostSubject: Team DM Leader - Shadi   Team DM Rules (As in bylaws, not an exclamation of status) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:44 pm

shadi has but one rule - NO GAY PICTURES OR IMAGES OF ANY KIND OF SHADI
Back to top Go down

Team DM Rules (As in bylaws, not an exclamation of status)
Page 1 of 1