YU-GI-OH LEGENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YU-GI-OH LEGENDS

Team 5ds, Team Zexal, Team DM, Team GX

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Story of the Team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael

Michael

The Story of the Team Empty
PostSubject: The Story of the Team   The Story of the Team Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:44 pm

Yes, i've become Really Bored so i thought about making a Chapter story about how our Team was made.

Chapter 1: The Beginning
A long time ago, in the Ancient Egypt. A Boy was born under the 12 Stars of the Sky, Shining Bright over this Baby's Eyes. His mother and Father, Kirayo Kessler and Yukik Kessler, was great Sorcerers that for the Pharaoh. When he opened his eyes, his ears was starting to hear Voices:
??? Doctor, there must be something we can do!
??? I am sorry, not even the Pharaoh Himself can save this boy.
As he then opened his eyes, he saw a fight between a Woman and a Man. He felt great Warm in his heart when he saw the Woman, but didn't feel anything on the other one, dressed in a Robe. The Woman Looked at him, fear in her eyes. Suddenly, he felt arms around him as a man, dressed in Robes and a High Hat appeared and grabbed him. He started Screaming, Crying, Yelling. "Calm down" he heard, a Voice he wanted to hear longer. The man carried him to the Woman and the Mysterious Man. The Woman Rushed to the little baby and kissed his Forehead. "Don't be Sad" she said, "Never Be". The baby, who still was in the arms of the man, looked with a pair of confused eyes. No one could blame him, he was just a Child. The man walked away with him as he took him up on his Shoulders. First, he direcly took a Strong and Hard grip around the mans head, but he noticed he was sitting tight, so he let go and enjoyed the Ride. As he looked back, he saw the woman still Argue with the man. The Man that carried him took him to a place with a Shining Ball upon looking into the Blue Wonder that was over him. He was carried between other Man and Women, alot of them, passing by Squared with a Triangle on top on the sides where they walked. Some Squares had a man inside them who screamed out something and people came to him and gave him some things that was formed as Circles. Suddenly, the man turned and entered a Squared Box. Inside, there was another Square with Sticks on it that made it go up. There was also some weird Squares around it who had something on them that looked like you could bow backwards without falling to the ground. He placed the boy down on one of these weird things. "Welcome to your new home" he said with a Smile. The baby gazed around the room and saw nothing but Weird Squares and some on the ground that looked like long clothes and that someone had layed down in them. Suddenly, a Crash was heard behind him. It was the woman coming in with anger in her eyes. She looked at the Baby and her eyes turned friendly as she smiled at him. She walked up to the man and they talked weird he thought. Suddenly, they turned to him.
The man We have to give him a name
The woman Yes, but he need a good one cause you-know-what.
The man How dare you even speak of it!
The woman It is no need for it right now anyway! We need to give him a name!
The Man What about... Rakirtizu?
The Woman It don't fit him... What about Sevenatz?
The man No, that one is not allowed... What about this, we name him: Kiryu Kyosuke?
The woman A Brave Name for a Strong and Willfull Boy, that shall be his name, may it ring into the Corridors of Pharaoh's Temple.

And so out story Begins

-TO BE CONTINUED-
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

The Story of the Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of the Team   The Story of the Team Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:29 pm

Chapter 2: The Danger of Egypt
Kiryu woke up. The sun in his eyes. He felt warm, awaken, alive. This feeling stroke him as strange just for a normal day. He raised from the bed. He watched around the room, he saw nothing new in the room he lived in for 10 years.
A man: Kiryu! Come down a second will you?
He Heard. He went down the Stairs into the living room. Saw his mother sit down with a Crying baby in her arms.
Kiryu: Mother, how is Gatzu?
Miss Kyosuke: He is fine Dear. He did just have a Nightmare. You're a nice brother but you cannot make him stop cry from this. Go help your father, he needs help in the backyard.
Kiryu walked out, to see his father dig. He walked up to him.
Mister Kyosuke: Thank you for coming down Kiryu
He said, putting the Shovel down.
Kiryu: Father, what is the meaning of this?
Mister Kyosuke: I have an idea my son. I know we desperately need money, but i have an idea! What if i find a treasure in our Backyard?!
Kiryu: Are you insane? There cannot be a treasure in our Backyard!
Mister Kyosuke: You never know untill you try my son, remember that.
And so Kiryu just walked into the house again, hearing digging behind him. He sat down at the table and ate a piece of bread the mother have placed there for him. He had the thought in his head "What if there really is a Treasure in the Backyard..." He let out a Sigh and continued eating the Bread. Suddenly, he heard screaming of joy outside. He took the bread and walked to the intrance. He saw two Neighbours swing their fist against eachother while the townsfolk were just standing and watching, some screaming at them to continue, some just watching and smiling, laughing, crying. Suddenly, after one man delivering a strong punch to the other one's face, he flied a bit and colapsed, didn't move at all. One ran forward to him, a woman, with tears in her eyes. She looked into his eyes and repeated over and over again to open his eyes, to look at her. Suddenly, he moved, and opened his eyes. Then he even made it to stand thanks to the Woman. The other man, walked into a house and slammed the door. Kiryu was very interested and kept looking at where they standed and fought. The people who watched started to split and continue their days. Suddenly, a voice was heard behind Kiryu.
Miss Kyosuke: Kiryu! Can you go to the marketplace and get some things for me?
He walked in again and was given a piece of paper from his mother. All it was saying on it was "Bread". He was given some coins. He walked out of the house, the sun burning his skin. He made his way to the Marketplace, in the Village Center. He walked around seeing all kinds of different food. Then he made it to the normal stand they buy bread from. The owner of it, Mister Ketonuke, was a good friend to their Father, so they always had a discount.
Mister Ketonuke: Hello there Kiryu! What can i help you with today?
Kiryu: Just some bread as always, Mister Ketonuke.
Mister Ketonuke made a slight nod then took some bread from behind it, then reached it to Kiryu. Just as he was gonna take it, a man ran by and stole the Bread.
Mister Ketonuke: HELP! THIEFS!
He Screamed. But Kiryu didn't scream, he ran after the thief with the voice behind him:
Mister Ketonuke: NO KIRyu, don't g..
Then the voice was too low to hear. He never took his eyes away from the Thief, the tried to blend in into the population. Then he turned, into a Dead End. As he saw no way out and looked behind him, he saw the small boy running after him. He let out a laugh saying.
Thief: Bwahaha! Is this what they send to capture me? Pathetic!
Kiryu rushed into him, tried to deliver a punch. The Thief just took the hand like nothing. "Is that all?" He said, mocking Kiryu. Then Kiryu swinged his leg against him, sending a kick low on his body. It was a hid but he didn't even make a sound neither move an inch. "You're weak, kid!" he said, once again mocking Kiryu, before sending him flying backwards. He landed with a sounds full of Pain. He slowly rised, just to see the man standing over him. "Should i kidnap or kill.. What a hard Decision..." He said, taking out a knife. Kiryu watched the knife with fear in his eyes. Then suddenly, all his fear, all his pain, all his feelins, suddenly Gone. He was instead filled with anger. He lost control of his body and his hand moved to take a grip on the Knife. He twiched it hard and broke it off. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF RA" Screamed the Thief. Then Kiryu raised a hand against him, a smile and a laugh was combined with it. Suddenly, a burst of Energy was sent from the hand, right into the Thief, making him fly right into the wall and get knocked unconcious. He dropped down, the bread was dropped onto the Ground. Kalin picked it up, now he had fear in his eyes again. "What happened" he said. Then Ran away fast from the Alley. When he came home, he was really scared. Mister Ketonuke and his father was talking. They both stared at him as he walked inside.
Mister Ketonuke: Kiryu! How did you get the Bread back?
He looked at Mister Ketonuke with Fear and tears. He dropped the bread then ran upstairs to his room, onto his bed then were laying there, crying, thinking, confused. His door oppened and Miss Kyosuke walked in.
Miss Kyosuke: Mister Ketonuke told us everything... Kiryu dear, can you tell mother what happened?
Kiryu looked up to his mother, hugged her and cried his heart out.
Kiryu Mom! Why did i have to become like this?! Why me?!
He took his grip harder, untill he was so tired, he fell asleep. His mother placed him on the bed, letting him sleep, while she walked out and down into the living room again.

-TO BE CONTINUED!-
Back to top Go down

The Story of the Team
Page 1 of 1