YU-GI-OH LEGENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YU-GI-OH LEGENDS

Team 5ds, Team Zexal, Team DM, Team GX

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What all doooooing?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael

Michael

What all doooooing? Empty
PostSubject: What all doooooing?   What all doooooing? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:34 pm

Yo all, Placido here.
Quick Question: THE HELL IS EVERYONE DOING AND IF DOING SOMETHING FUN THEN WHY LETTING ME OUT D:?

I'm mostly playing WoW and some TF2 with some friends
(World of Warcaft, Team Fortress 2)
I remembered some Yugioh episodes, which made me remember Byond, which made me remember the team, I MISS EVERYONE D:

So what's all doing?
I've seen Kalin on Steam, saying he's working and stuff, Shadi's been playing Steam also, BUT EVERYONE ELSE?!

Hugs and Kisses, Placido
Back to top Go down
Squirtle Squad

Squirtle Squad

PostSubject: Re: What all doooooing?   What all doooooing? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:29 pm

I'm sorry mang, I should've told you Embarassed

Hope you don't get upset but I've decided to join my school's basketball team this year. I don't have much time for Yu-Gi-Oh! Cept on Saturdays because the NFL season games are on Sunday-(Monday)

But wish me well~ I wanna win atleast 18 out of 22 games this season ( hopefully as a point guard )

~ Your's Truly~ Deenz~~~

P.S. I'm single D:
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: What all doooooing?   What all doooooing? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:08 am

Well i hope you have fun Smile

You're single? *Phones Carly*
Back to top Go down
Squirtle Squad

Squirtle Squad

PostSubject: Re: What all doooooing?   What all doooooing? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:05 pm

U have her digits but not me Q.Q But no, I won't be searching again for a while. Get some time alone a free man ~

+ Carly pursuing her education and future ~ I wouldn't wanna hold her back in any way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What all doooooing?   What all doooooing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What all doooooing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YU-GI-OH LEGENDS :: General DMG Info :: General DMG and Group Stuff-
Jump to: