YU-GI-OH LEGENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YU-GI-OH LEGENDS

Team 5ds, Team Zexal, Team DM, Team GX

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

no need to say

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Team Accel Leader Yusei

no need to say Empty
PostSubject: no need to say   no need to say Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:25 pm

i haven't been in byond for a long ass time. But same goes to all of us lol straight to the point, as we ALL know DMG is lame not getting lame it IS lame. I lost all my members because of the tag thing Evil or Very Mad everyone i duel now(since im back) is boring -.- we all need to keep in touch
Back to top Go down
Squirtle Squad

Squirtle Squad

no need to say Empty
PostSubject: Re: no need to say   no need to say Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Well I still play, and the only place to duel people who aren't boring is if you're on the main server. If you wanna keep in touch you can always PM me through DMG forums and I can send you my e-mail add. Aside from that note, DMG isn't lame, you're just dueling lame people :0
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

no need to say Empty
PostSubject: Re: no need to say   no need to say Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:55 pm

I have to agree DMG isn't lame, it's just... Everyone have lost the touch of having fun, all they care about is winning so all they using shit decks like 3 Quasar, 99 Solemn etc etc. Me for once are actually using a fun deck, Dragunity, which is pure it, that i enjoy using :3.
Back to top Go down
Paradox

no need to say Empty
PostSubject: Re: no need to say   no need to say Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:47 am

I may not have been on DMG for many months, but judging from whats happening now, people really have forgotten what it means to have a fun duel, but I still manage to have fun IRL and on dueling network.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

no need to say Empty
PostSubject: Re: no need to say   no need to say Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no need to say
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YU-GI-OH LEGENDS :: A Category Not About Card Games ? :: All Things Not Card Game Related-
Jump to: