YU-GI-OH LEGENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YU-GI-OH LEGENDS

Team 5ds, Team Zexal, Team DM, Team GX

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's sad...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael

Michael

It's sad... Empty
PostSubject: It's sad...   It's sad... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:06 pm

I just think it's a little sad, we all were a Team once, but i barely see anyone online anymore, including myself. I was talking to a friend about DMG, then i remembered the forum, i came to check it out but... There was just nothing going on, no plans to get togheter again, no nothing... Has everyone really gone part ways? I miss the old clan, it was fun being in it, dueling, everything... If anyone is still reading this forum, then why not responding with how you feel and doing? I know Kaiser and Shadi's been playing Steam games, including me, but what's up with everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Paradox

It's sad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's sad...   It's sad... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:49 am

I'm still here, not as a player on DMG, but as a commenter on this forum. I agree with Michael that nobdy posts anything on this forum, and that I am felling a bit left out.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle Squad

Squirtle Squad

It's sad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's sad...   It's sad... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:33 am

Michael wrote:
I just think it's a little sad, we all were a Team once, but i barely see anyone online anymore, including myself. I was talking to a friend about DMG, then i remembered the forum, i came to check it out but... There was just nothing going on, no plans to get togheter again, no nothing... Has everyone really gone part ways? I miss the old clan, it was fun being in it, dueling, everything... If anyone is still reading this forum, then why not responding with how you feel and doing? I know Kaiser and Shadi's been playing Steam games, including me, but what's up with everyone else?

Hey man hmu on DMG lol <3 miss you

~ Le Squirtle Squad
~ TZL - Yuma Tsukumo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's sad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's sad...   It's sad... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's sad...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YU-GI-OH LEGENDS :: A Category Not About Card Games ? :: All Things Not Card Game Related-
Jump to: