YU-GI-OH LEGENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YU-GI-OH LEGENDS

Team 5ds, Team Zexal, Team DM, Team GX

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hate to be a bother but...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Team 5D's Admin - Leo

Team 5D's Admin - Leo

Hate to be a bother but... Empty
PostSubject: Hate to be a bother but...   Hate to be a bother but... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:35 am

I kno this is going to sound stupid since the problem is sorta solved and all but can we not use Global Announcements for personal problems? This is just a little unprofessional and I spent five mins reading something that didn't need to be on a Global Announcement whatsoever...so can we delete that Forum and please not make another personal Global Post? Thanks guys! Very Happy And sorry if I'm being an ass just what whats best for the site!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hate to be a bother but...   Hate to be a bother but... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:04 pm

wow lol why use for personal problums there PERSONAL
Back to top Go down
Team 5Ds Leader Kalin
Admin
Team 5Ds Leader Kalin

PostSubject: Re: Hate to be a bother but...   Hate to be a bother but... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:36 pm

ya i made a general group stuff section now where ppl can put that, before we didnt have one......im still working on this thing little by little.....but for the time they was posted we had no place for it....i'll get around to moving it eventually i just keep forgetting about it, sorry for the bother and inconvience
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/KiryuKyosuke
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hate to be a bother but...   Hate to be a bother but... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hate to be a bother but...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YU-GI-OH LEGENDS :: Team 5Ds :: Team 5Ds Rules-
Jump to: