YU-GI-OH LEGENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YU-GI-OH LEGENDS

Team 5ds, Team Zexal, Team DM, Team GX

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Alliance

Go down 
+2
Team 5Ds Leader Kalin
Team 5Ds Co-Leader Bruno
6 posters
AuthorMessage

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:01 pm

I would like to propose an alliance with Team 5D's 4 team alliance. My team is Team Future Speed, with me as the leader, I am proposing this alliance to join as a new 5 team alliance with my team Team 5D's, Team DM, Team GX, and Team Zexal (Alphabetical Order dont yell at me). Thank You for your time, and I need at least 2 more members that have a SP and can commit to team future speed.
Back to top Go down
Team 5Ds Co-Leader Bruno
Admin

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:18 pm

Sounds good lol question tho how u find us lol? N I never seen ur team before lol
Back to top Go down
https://team5ds.forumotion.com
Team 5Ds Leader Kalin
Admin
Team 5Ds Leader Kalin

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:24 pm

lol bruno hes Team 6Ds- crow.....u no him now?

New Alliance Infernitydeathgunmansig
Some times the best hand is no hand at all
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/KiryuKyosuke

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:27 pm

Team is now Team Turbo Boost
Back to top Go down
Cyberdarklord

Cyberdarklord

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:55 pm

LOL, never saw any team 6ds, or team turbo burst, more allies would come handfull, but we gotta no em first :s
Back to top Go down
Mr. Armstrong

Mr. Armstrong

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:19 pm

Team future speed reminds me of the story mode in Yugioh world championship 2011 over the nexus.
Back to top Go down
Synchro Leader Yusei

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:42 pm

OK A. I made this B. Its now Team Synchro Dragons and C. I need Members
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:38 pm

Is it only me that thinks that the Synchro Dragons (I belive the translate is Stardust, Red Nova etc) just ruins the fun when Dueling. If we say you are in the lead, then your opponent pulls out a big ass combo and suddenly, you don't even have a card in your deck that can kill them. I wouldn't really Ally people that focus on that dragons (No offense on the 5Ds now, i just don't like the Dragons)

That is my thought
Back to top Go down
Synchro Leader Yusei

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:48 am

Hey i needed a team name and the others were bad + u dont NEED a dragon in your deck in my team its just a name to strike fear in your opponents eyes lol jk
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:32 pm

Alrighty, then i have nothing against "Team Synchro Dragons"
Back to top Go down
Synchro Leader Yusei

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:52 pm

thank goodness you agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YU-GI-OH LEGENDS :: General DMG Info :: General DMG and Group Stuff-
Jump to: