YU-GI-OH LEGENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YU-GI-OH LEGENDS

Team 5ds, Team Zexal, Team DM, Team GX

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles

Go down 
+4
Team 5Ds - Harald
Team GX - Tyranno Kenzan
Cyberdarklord
Team 5Ds Leader Kalin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Team 5Ds Leader Kalin
Admin
Team 5Ds Leader Kalin

Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Ok imma kick this off with the rest of the 5Ds openings that u can make a decent deck around.....unless i forgot sumone.

*Jean
*Bolger

Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Copyofblackrockshooter
Surrender to the shadows that lie within you

Last edited by Team 5Ds Leader Kalin on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/KiryuKyosuke
Cyberdarklord

Cyberdarklord

Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:45 pm

Sice theres a lot of not-taken chars on team GX I will list the ones who are allready taken:

-Jesse/johan
-Zane/Hell Kaiser
-Syrus
-Chazz
-Tyranoo Kenzan
-Adrian Gekko
-Crowler
-Axel

And I think thats all, When there are less taken chars then not taken I will change the list to: Not taken chars list
Back to top Go down
Team GX - Tyranno Kenzan

Team GX - Tyranno Kenzan

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:01 pm

I'll try to find people for gx if you want.
Back to top Go down
Team 5Ds - Harald

Team 5Ds - Harald

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:43 pm

lol no Jaden?!?! XD
Back to top Go down
Fun Lovin
Admin
Fun Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:57 pm

I dont get how that works either lol
Back to top Go down
Team 5Ds Leader Kalin
Admin
Team 5Ds Leader Kalin

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:11 am

woo another one down....we now got brave so that leave 4 spots left, then we gotta help work on building up GX and DM

Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Copyofblackrockshooter
Back to top Go down
Fun Lovin
Admin
Fun Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:57 am

Well we got our selfs a Aster, so mark him off
Back to top Go down
Team GX - Tyranno Kenzan

Team GX - Tyranno Kenzan

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:54 pm

I have finally found us a Jaden.
Back to top Go down
Team GX - Tyranno Kenzan

Team GX - Tyranno Kenzan

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:40 pm

and also a atticus rhode
Back to top Go down
Fun Lovin
Admin
Fun Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:42 pm

Tyranno gets a cookie
Back to top Go down
Team GX - Tyranno Kenzan

Team GX - Tyranno Kenzan

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:30 am

*nom nom nom* *burp* scrumptious lol
Back to top Go down
Team 5Ds Leader Kalin
Admin
Team 5Ds Leader Kalin

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:31 pm

Alright kidnapped a Hunter Pace.....3 spots left now

correction 2 left...Anti got us a Tanner

Back to top Go down
Team GX - Tyranno Kenzan

Team GX - Tyranno Kenzan

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:33 pm

found us a chancellor sheppard lol
Back to top Go down
Fun Lovin
Admin
Fun Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:35 pm

more cookies for u ^^
Back to top Go down
Cyberdarklord

Cyberdarklord

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:08 pm

YEAH!
Kidnapping spree on main server gave good results .D

Now we can list the remaining chars insead of listing the one allready taken

-Amneal/Banner

-Alexis

-Tania
-Don Zaloog
-Abidos the Third
-Titan
-Kagemaru
-Paradoz Brothers
-Truman
-Chumley
-Jinzo

Well we have a long way to go... But nvm, lets work togetherand fullfill this list to 0

And for everybodys work, Yall get a COOKIEEE

Ps: Cookiez haz drugs inside Very Happy

Last edited by Cyberdarklord on Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:52 am

Can say i have a good Arcana Force deck (All is saying atleast :I) so if the Sartorius guy need one, he can have mine to base with Razz
Back to top Go down
Team GX - Tyranno Kenzan

Team GX - Tyranno Kenzan

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:00 am

really? I dont taste anything inside of this Coo....kie................................... (collapse)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Armstrong

Mr. Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:14 am

Can it be someone from the manga as well? I remember that it was Kouyou Hibikie who taught and inspired Jaden Yuki to duel and who also gave him Winged Kuriboh telling him that there is a spirit inside that card. I just believe that more than the start of the show were Yugi mysteriously gives winged kuriboh to Jaden. So like can it be Kouyou Hibiki a part of Team Gx? Also what about Chumley Huffington? I know he's barely in the gx series of the show because he won that card creation thing. Hmmm and what about Tea Gardner? I know she's not that important but hey she does run an old school fairy deck that can be somewhat decent.
Back to top Go down
Cyberdarklord

Cyberdarklord

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Completly forgot bout chumley xDxD

Ty for rememberng me Very Happy

You earn extra cookie (with drugs)

Back to top Go down
Team 5Ds Leader Kalin
Admin
Team 5Ds Leader Kalin

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:31 am

Tea is all Shadi and Bakura's department, but no one wants to be her cuz of those dam friendship speeches......friendship if more powerful than Chuck Norris my ass.......seriously Tea where do u get off saying that...oh well u did give a friendship speech so long and dull u made Mai scoop on u so i guess thats sumthing...

Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Firmaarchfiend2
No Hand? No Problem Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cyberdarklord

Cyberdarklord

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:36 pm

God I hate tea!!!
DARKNESS WILL SWALLOW YOUR FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!!!
ANS IT MAY SWALLOW CHUCK NORRIS TOO... maybe....

*is stared by chuck norris*

ok he will not be swallowed..... hes cool..... infact, he will survive the apocalipse...

*chuck norris leaves awsomely*

.... bitch....
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Cyberdarklord wrote:
God I hate tea!!!
DARKNESS WILL SWALLOW YOUR FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!!!
ANS IT MAY SWALLOW CHUCK NORRIS TOO... maybe....

*is stared by chuck norris*

ok he will not be swallowed..... hes cool..... infact, he will survive the apocalipse...

*chuck norris leaves awsomely*

.... bitch....

*Chuck Norris runs back to you and says with some old accent*: Ya kno' i heard that.

Then he walks away, more awesome than EVAH.

This post was useless, BUT HE MADE FUN OF CHUCK NORRIS!
Back to top Go down
Synchro Leader Yusei

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:07 pm

Team Synchro Dragon's
Crow:
Jack:
Kalvin:
Marik: Wolf (dont have key)
Akiza:
Leo:
Luna:
Misty:Amber Von Herzen
Carly:
This is only a start but team members dont need to be an rp character

Last edited by Synchro Leader Yusei on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Synchro Leader Yusei

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:42 am

ok i have a misty
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:52 pm

Synchro Leader Yusei wrote:
ok i have a misty

Upgrade your post instead, saves some post's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles   Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment: A list of openings avaivible in each team so we dun end up with doubles
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next